Water Conservation Surveys
The Water Conservation Survey program is a free service from Ventura Water to help single-family, multi-family and commercial customers save water inside and outside their property.
The survey, generally about one hour long and conducted by a Water Conservation Specialist, includes:
- Review of your water bill
- How to read your water meter
- Indoor survey for leaks (toilets, showers, faucets)
- Outdoor survey (grass type, identify irrigation system leaks)
- Free devices (low-flow showerhead, faucet aerators, etc.)
- Water saving advice based on your home results
Customers will receive a summary checklist at the conclusion of the survey.
Services are also available for commercial properties.
This page was last updated on November 25, 2014