4th of July Street Fair
This privately sponsored event returns to downtown Ventura with a free and open-to-the-public music & crafters fair on the 300-500 blocks of Main Street and a for-purchase “tour de taste.” Note: shuttle bus is not provided. Info: http://www.venturawinterwinewalk.com/
"Ventura City Hall Centennial 1913-2013" is the theme for the 38th annual 4th of July Street Fair in 2013
The popular 4th of July Street Fair on Thursday, July 4, 2013, extends along Main Street from Fir Street to Ventura Avenue as well as side streets Chestnut, Oak and California interspersed with six stages of entertainment and free shuttle bus service from the Ventura County Government Center to the Street Fair.
COME ENJOY THE FREE ENTERTAINMENT -- 5 stages of music and dance in Downtown Ventura, 10am - 5pm
View the 2013 ENTERTAINMENT schedule for the Fir Street Stage, California Street Stage, Palm Street Stage, Oak Street Stage, Mission Stage.
View the exciting list of 2013 Street Fair vendors...better yet, come visit them on July 4 in Downtown Ventura, 10am - 5pm !
VENDOR APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Thank you for your interset in the 4th of July Street Fair. We are no longer accepting applications as all spaces are full. Please check back at this location in January 2014 for the next 4th of July Street Fair.
Artists, crafters, non-profit organizations, commercial and food vendors who are interested in becoming a vendor at the 2013 Street Fair can download the appropriate application (above) to be completed by May 22, 2013.
Click on these links for guidelines (applications are now full and no longer being taken):
- Arts & Crafts Vendor Guidelines
- Activities Booth Applications are now full
- Commercial Vendor Guidelines
- Non-Profit Vendor Guidelines
- Community Group Entertainment Applications are now full
- FOOD VENDORS MUST COMPLETE BOTH CITY & COUNTY APPLICATIONS -- FOOD VENDOR BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT. Thank you! (Food Vendor Guidelines) We are no longer accepting food vendor applications
- County of Ventura Environmental Health TFF (Temporary Food Facility) Application
- Insurance Endorsement Information
- For more information contact us at 805.654-7749 or email email@example.com.
Please note: The City of Ventura no longer sponsors a Holiday Street Festival in December.
Held on our nation's birthday, this popular annual event attracts up to 50,000 people to Downtown Ventura.
- Free to the Public
- Street Fair Hours: 10 am - 5 pm
- More than 250 fine artists & crafters with commercial and nonprofit organization sponsored information and food booths
- Six stages of continuous live entertainment
- Pushem-Pullem Parade sponsored by Rotary Club of Ventura East at 10 am at Cemetery Memorial Park (Main at Crimea Streets) is free to participate with costumed children & adults and decorated bicycles & little red wagons.
- Free shuttle service from Ventura County Government Center 10 am-4 pm. Last shuttle leaves Street Fair at 5 pm
SHUTTLE STATION : 800 S. Victoria Ave Ventura, CA 93009
Directions to shuttle station: Off NB 101: Exit Victoria, turn right. Off SB 101: Exit Victoria, turn left at Valentine Road and then left at Victoria Avenue. Off WB 126: Exit Victoria, turn left.