Inclusionary Housing Program - Blue Ribbon Committee
On July 15, 2013, the Ventura City Council established a Blue Ribbon Committee for the purpose of creating a broad community dialog regarding the City's Inclusionary Housing Program (IHP). The Committee will prepare recommendations for improvements of the IHP including analysis of:
i. ) In-Lieu Fee Option
ii. ) Potential Variability of Fabrication and Design
iii.) Potential Variability of Location
As Best Practices are collected, they will be posted on this webpage.
- City Attorney Legal Report
- Inclusionary Zoning After Palmer (AH Project of Public Interest Law)
- After the Downturn: New Challenges & Opportunities for Inclusionary Housing (submitted by Claudia Armann)
1. CEDC Memo Summarizing 4 Inclusionary Housing Ordinance (submitted by Nancy Conk of CEDC)
2. Pasadena Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
3. San Mateo County Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
4. Carlsbad Developer's Guide
5. Santa Monica Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
6. Santa Monica Admin Report re: Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
- 7. City of Lompoc Housing In-Lieu Fee (submitted by Don Jensen)
The next meeting of the IHP Blue Ribbon Committee will be held Wednesday, April 23, 2014 in the Ventura City Hall Community Meeting Room from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm. The Committee will discuss its recommendations to make to City Council.
The Committee anticipates presenting its recommendation to the City Council within the first half of 2014.