Register by December 2 for Winter Weekend Tournaments December 10 & 11
Adult Sports Leagues & Mini-Camps
Each season hundreds of teams and thousands of individuals take part in our leagues, mini-camps, tournaments and classes to stay active, meet new people and promote a healthy lifestyle.
At www.teamsideline.com/ventura get schedules & standings and download fill-and-save team rosters or see below.
- Winter/Spring leagues begin in February - register by January 27 - or by February 2* (late fee)
- Summer leagues begin in June - register by May 19 - or by May 25* (late fee)
- Fall leagues begin in late September.- register by September 3 - or by September 8* (late fee)
- *A late fee of $25 is assessed during the final week of registration
- Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4738 to place their name on a list or use the Free Agent Signup
- Want to add players to your team roster? Submit a completed Adult Sports Player Participation form.
- See the ADULT SPORTS page in MY VENTURA recreation catalog
- Use ActiveNet to register for MY VENTURA classes
- Like us on Facebook
REGISTER with these fill-and-save team rosters - be sure to.download the form to your desk top first, fill in the info and save it to email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Teams may choose the night they wish to play by submitting a roster with payment during the registration period on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number of teams will be allowed to register on a given night. City staff will not reserve or hold a spot for a team. Once a league is filled no new teams may register to play on that night.
- Mail roster to Adult Sports, P.O. Box 99-Room 226, Ventura, CA 93002
- FAX to 805.658.4743
- Register by phone 805/658-4726 (M-F 8-5; closed alternate Fridays
- Visit City Hall, Room 226, 501 Poli St. M-F 8 am to 5 pm (closed alternate Fridays)
- Email completed and saved PDF rosters (see links above) to email@example.com
- Need more information? Ccontact Max Prophet at 805.658-4743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RULES & Code of Conduct
Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4738 to place their name on a list or use the Free Agent Signup
Want to add players to your team roster? Submit a completed Adult Sports Player Participation form.
Ventura Corporate Games - Join us in April and May forSoCal's premier business-to-business sports competition
Golf Program - see below
Mud Line: Field Conditions - Visit TeamSideline to get instant notification of the status of softball fields, weather updates, gyms open or closed, aquatics/pool open or closed, manager’s meetings, etc., on your cell phone or email.