Register Now for 2014 Spring Leagues. Click the sport you would like to register for and get your team started today! For more information visit www.teamsideline.com/ventura.
- Spring Softball Roster Softball Bat Policy Softball Manager's Guide
- Softball Umpire Certification Class January 20 & 27, 2014
- Spring Basketball Roster
- Spring Soccer Roster
- Spring Grass Volleyball Roster
- Dodgeball and Flag Football not offered in the Spring
- Need to add a new player to your existing team roster? Please complete this player participation form.
Adult Sports Mission
Every season hundreds of teams and thousands of individuals take part in our leagues, tournaments and classes in fulfillment of the Adult Sports Mission to provide a wide variety of opportunities based on community needs that promote healthy lifestyle choices.
League schedule: Spring leagues begin in January. Summer in June. Fall in September.
- Visit www.teamsideline.com/ventura for schedules, standings & registration forms
- See "Adult Sports" page in My Ventura recreation catalog
- Use eRecreation to register for My Ventura classes
How to register your team for league play
Click on the links above to: download, fill out, save and print a team roster & waiver to mail, fax, email or walk in.
Teams may choose the night they wish to play by submitting a roster with payment during the registration period on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number of teams will be allowed to register on a given night. City staff will not reserve or hold a spot for a team. Once a league is filled no new teams may register to play on that night. Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4743 to place their name on a list.
- Mail roster to Adult Sports, P.O. Box 99-Room 226, Ventura, CA 93002
- FAX to 805.658.4743
- Register by phone 805/658-4726 (M-F 8-5; closed alternate Fridays)
- Visit City Hall, Room 226, 501 Poli St., Ventura, Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm (closed alternate Fridays)
- NEW! Email completed and saved PDF rosters to email@example.com
- Need more information? Call (805) 658-4738
League schedules, fees & rules
Click on the links below for fee, rules and schedule information on each league: Corporate Games
Mud Line: Field Conditions
Get instant notification of the status of softball fields, weather updates, gyms open or closed, aquatics/pool open or closed, manager’s meetings, etc., on your cell phone or email.