If you are currently participating in City of Ventura Softball and Soccer Leagues you can Triple the Fun between July 15 and August 15. Enjoy Food Trucks every Monday and Thursday from 6pm to 9pm at Camino Real Park. Play Corn Hole before your scheduled softball games every Tuesday-Friday, Visit www.teamsideline.com/ventura to register.
- Corn Hole Rules
- Need to add a new player to your existing team roster? Please complete this* player participation form.
- Men's & Coed Team Softball Tournament Series flyer and roster for Dec 6-7 & 13-14*
- Sea-to-Shore Adventure Race fill and save registration form Oct 25*
- PLEASE COPY THE PDF TO YOUR DESKTOP & THEN FILL AND SAVE THE FORM
Adult Sports Mission
Every season hundreds of teams and thousands of individuals take part in our leagues, tournaments and classes in fulfillment of the Adult Sports Mission to provide a wide variety of opportunities based on community needs that promote healthy lifestyle choices.
League schedule: Spring leagues begin in January. Summer in June. Fall in September.
- Visit www.teamsideline.com/ventura for schedules, standings & registration forms
- See "Adult Sports" page in My Ventura recreation catalog
- Use eRecreation to register for My Ventura classes
How to register your team for league play
Click on the links above to: download, fill out, save and print a team roster & waiver to mail, fax, email or walk in.
Teams may choose the night they wish to play by submitting a roster with payment during the registration period on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number of teams will be allowed to register on a given night. City staff will not reserve or hold a spot for a team. Once a league is filled no new teams may register to play on that night. Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4743 to place their name on a list.
- Mail roster to Adult Sports, P.O. Box 99-Room 226, Ventura, CA 93002
- FAX to 805.658.4743
- Register by phone 805/658-4726 (M-F 8-5; closed alternate Fridays)
- Visit City Hall, Room 226, 501 Poli St., Ventura, Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm (closed alternate Fridays)
- NEW! Email completed and saved PDF rosters to email@example.com
- Need more information? Call (805) 658-4738
League schedules, fees & rules
Click on the links below for fee, rules and schedule information on each FALL league: Corporate Games
PLEASE COPY THE PDF ABOVE TO YOUR DESKTOP & THEN FILL AND SAVE THE FORM
Mud Line: Field Conditions
Get instant notification of the status of softball fields, weather updates, gyms open or closed, aquatics/pool open or closed, manager’s meetings, etc., on your cell phone or email.