2017 WINTER/SPRING ADULT SPORTS LEAGUES
REGISTER with these fill-and-save team rosters - be sure to.download the form to your desk top first, fill in the info and save it to email to email@example.com:
Each season hundreds of teams and thousands of individuals take part in our leagues, tournaments and classes to stay active, meet new people and promote a healthy lifestyle.
At www.teamsideline.com/ventura get schedules & standings and download fill-and-save team rosters or see below.
- Winter/Spring leagues begin in February - register by January 27 - or by February 2* (late fee)
- Summer leagues begin in June - register by May 19 - or by May 25* (late fee)
- Fall leagues begin in late September.- register by September 3 - or by September 8* (late fee)
- *A late fee of $25 is assessed during the final week of registration
- Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4738 to place their name on a list or use the Free Agent Signup
- Want to add players to your team roster? Submit a completed Adult Sports Player Participation form.
- TENNIS see current My Ventura
- See the ADULT SPORTS page in MY VENTURA recreation catalog
- Use ActiveNet to register for MY VENTURA classes
- Like us on Facebook
Teams may choose the night they wish to play by submitting a roster with payment during the registration period on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number of teams will be allowed to register on a given night. City staff will not reserve or hold a spot for a team. Once a league is filled no new teams may register to play on that night.
- Mail roster to Adult Sports, P.O. Box 99-Room 226, Ventura, CA 93002
- FAX to 805.658.4743
- Register by phone 805/658-4726 (M-F 8-5; closed alternate Fridays
- Visit City Hall, Room 226, 501 Poli St. M-F 8 am to 5 pm (closed alternate Fridays)
- Email completed and saved PDF rosters (see links above) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need more information? Ccontact Max Prophet at 805.658-4743 or email@example.com.
RULES & Code of Conduct
Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4738 to place their name on a list or use the Free Agent Signup
Want to add players to your team roster? Submit a completed Adult Sports Player Participation form.
2017 VENTURA CORPORATE GAMES
Practice Opportunities for Corporate Games and New Teams
If your company is registered for the 2017 Corporate Games or you are putting together a new team, then Adult Mini Camps may be the things for you. Practice every Sunday for Softball, Soccer, and Kickball with your friends and co-workers.
For more Information on Corporate Games, Click Here!
Play these fun sports and win Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals
Basketball/Texas Hold'em/5K Run/Cross Fit
Company Coordinator Meeting is scheduled for January 26 at City Hall, Ventura at 6:30 PM. Meet other companies involved in the Corporate Games and get tips on how to make your experience successful. Please RSVP to Max Prophet at (805) 658-4743.
Mud Line: Field Conditions - Visit TeamSideline to get instant notification of the status of softball fields, weather updates, gyms open or closed, aquatics/pool open or closed, manager’s meetings, etc., on your cell phone or email.