Click here for flyer & team roster download first to fill, save & send roster
Softball Umpire Certification Class January 20 & 27, 2015 Click here for flyer
Register by February 9 for winter-spring leagues that begin in mid-February (Register by January 19 for Paintball that begins January 24). Click on these links for team rosters to sign up. Scroll below for fees, rules and schedule information on each league: Code of Conduct Corporate Games
Teams may choose the night they wish to play by submitting a roster with payment during the registration period on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number of teams will be allowed to register on a given night. City staff will not reserve or hold a spot for a team. Once a league is filled no new teams may register to play on that night. Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4743 to place their name on a list.
- Mail roster to Adult Sports, P.O. Box 99-Room 226, Ventura, CA 93002
- FAX to 805.658.4743
- Register by phone 805/658-4726 (M-F 8-5; closed alternate Fridays)
- Visit City Hall, Room 226, 501 Poli St., Ventura, Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm (closed alternate Fridays)
- NEW! Email completed and saved PDF rosters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need more information? Call (805) 658-4738
Adult Sports Mission
Every season hundreds of teams and thousands of individuals take part in our leagues, tournaments and classes in fulfillment of the Adult Sports Mission to provide a wide variety of opportunities based on community needs that promote healthy lifestyle choices.
- Spring leagues begin in January
- Summer leagues begin in June
- Fall leagues begin in September.
- Visit www.teamsideline.com/ventura for schedules, standings & registration
- See "Adult Sports" page in My Ventura recreation catalog
- Use eRecreation to register for My Ventura classes
- Like us on Facebook
Mud Line: Field Conditions
Get instant notification of the status of softball fields, weather updates, gyms open or closed, aquatics/pool open or closed, manager’s meetings, etc., on your cell phone or email.