Register by June 3 for summer leagues. Play begins in early June. Click on these links for team rosters to sign up:
ADULT SPORTS PLAYER PARTICIPATION FORM teams wanting to add players to their rosters must complete and submit this form--download it first in order to fill, save and send it.
Teams may choose the night they wish to play by submitting a roster with payment during the registration period on a first-come, first-served basis. Only a limited number of teams will be allowed to register on a given night. City staff will not reserve or hold a spot for a team. Once a league is filled no new teams may register to play on that night. Looking for a team? Individuals may call 805/658-4743 to place their name on a list.
- Mail roster to Adult Sports, P.O. Box 99-Room 226, Ventura, CA 93002
- FAX to 805.658.4743
- Register by phone 805/658-4726 (M-F 8-5; closed alternate Fridays)
- Visit City Hall, Room 226, 501 Poli St., Ventura, Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm (closed alternate Fridays)
- NEW! Email completed and saved PDF rosters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need more information? Call (805) 658-4738
Adult Sports Mission
Every season hundreds of teams and thousands of individuals take part in our leagues, tournaments and classes in fulfillment of the Adult Sports Mission to provide a wide variety of opportunities based on community needs that promote healthy lifestyle choices.
- Spring leagues begin in January
- Summer leagues begin in June
- Fall leagues begin in September.
- Visit www.teamsideline.com/ventura for schedules, standings & registration
- See "Adult Sports" page in My Ventura recreation catalog
- Use eRecreation to register for My Ventura classes
- Like us on Facebook
Mud Line: Field Conditions
Get instant notification of the status of softball fields, weather updates, gyms open or closed, aquatics/pool open or closed, manager’s meetings, etc., on your cell phone or email.